Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All good things must come to an end!

As this is my last week of classes, I could not be any happier! I feel like I have taken a big step in life and could not be any more proud of myself. The only things that stand between me and graduating are a paper and finals week! I feel like I have been in school forever, but it seems like it has gone by too fast. I always look back to how life was in high school and sometimes miss how much easier life was back then. Everyone keeps telling me that I will miss school once I'm done and I know that will be true someday, but for now I am glad knowing that I am almost finish. While having a semester off before starting law school next fall, I really want to take advantage of this time to try new things. My number one goal is to travel a lot, as I have always wanted to just spend a few weeks exploring new places. I just hope all of my hard work and dedication count for something in the end. This blog assignment has also been a new experience for me. I've never kept a journal or written in a blog before, but I can honestly say that I did not mind it as much as I had previously imagined I would. I am glad things worked out they way they did for me this semester and wouldn't change it for anything. I am also glad I got to take my Poli Sci 100W class with Professor Wood, as she is one of the most entertaining and enlightening teachers I have had in a long time.

Words I learned this week:
Muslin (N)-Cotton cloth in a plain weave
Arid (Adj)- Having little or no rain

No comments:

Post a Comment