Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Almost the holidays!

What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!

So I spent most of my weekend at home because I was starting to get sick. I didn't wanna take a chance on going out and getting really sick, so I took the cautious route and stayed in. As this would usually suck, I decided to take this opportunity to catch up on a few thing. I finally got to clean my room, which I had been putting off for a while now and I got to watch some movies. Overall it was a boring, but relaxing weekend. I sometimes realize after writing my blog entries, that I had a pretty boring weekend. Nothing really crazy or exciting occurred for me to write about, so to anyone who reads this in hopes of reading something exciting, I apologize. I will however make it up by adding an addition joke this week! Good compromise huh? What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches? A nervous wreck! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment