Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Before you know it....

Why did Beethoven get rid of his chickens? Because they kept saying "Bach, Bach, Bach."

It's already November! I do not know where the time has gone but it has gone by fast. As the end of the semester slowly approaches, I noticed that the dates for my final papers for my classes are creeping up on me. I know that I mostly bitch about my work load and other problems I have throughout my week, but it sometimes helps me keep my sanity being able to vent to someone (or a blog in this case) about stuff. Thankfully though, I can honestly say that I am enjoying my classes this semester, especially my 100W class. I am truly happy that I will be finishing college on such a positive note. People always say that I'll miss school as soon as I'm done and out, but I say it's better to miss it after your done then to dread it while your still in. The only thing which frightens me is the fact that there are no more "I'll do better next semester" excuses to use, since you don't get many second chances in the real world and career's. However, I am definitely ready for a change and excited to go out and do something new.

Words I learned this week:
Lethargy (N)- A lack of energy; sleepiness
Banal (Adj)- Lacking in originality or interest

No comments:

Post a Comment