Friday, October 28, 2011

And so the fun begins!

I am pretty excited that its almost Halloween! Behind Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday for some reason. I guess I enjoy the idea of free candy and scary movies being repeatedly played on t.v.. Unfortunately Halloween night falls on a Monday this year, but that's not going to stop me from celebrating. First I have to sit down and eventually get started on some applications, which are a lot more time consuming then I have originally thought. Between my applications and school work, I don't know when I am going to have the time to go out and enjoy myself without being stressed. More surprisingly to me is the fact that October is almost over. I mean I really do not know where the time has gone!


Words I learned this week:
 Abhor- (V)- To hate, detest
Extol- (V)- to praise enthusiastically 

No comments:

Post a Comment