Thursday, October 20, 2011

I've never been the type...

Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they would be called bagels! 

I have never been the type to keep a journal or blog or anything else which required writing in on a weekly basis. I figure that might be why it is so hard for me to keep up with these blog posts ever week. It's not that I don't like expressing myself or sharing a funny joke, I just never got in the habit and now I find it difficult to really come up with different ideas to share with everyone. I can always complain about my week or talk about my family, but I don't believe that would interest people too much. I just enjoy expressing my thoughts and opinions face to face with a person, rather then writing a paragraph or two on a blog for students. Another issue I have is that I just sometimes forget until the last minute to write a blog. With all that I have going on, a weekly blog just isn't up there on my list of priorities. Not to say that I do not enjoy this class or the joyful humor of Professor Wood, it just slips my mind sometimes. 

I was thinking today about how much I want a dog. Growing up, the only pet I ever had was a goldfish, which usually only lasted a few weeks. My dad has always been a fan of getting a dog, but my mom always hated the idea. I decided as soon as I am done with school and have some free time, I am going to get a dog. Not just any dog either, I want an Alaskan Husky! I just wish the end of the semester could get here soon! 

Words I learned this week:
Typology (N)- A classification according to a general type. 






No comments:

Post a Comment