Friday, September 16, 2011

Another week down...

For some reason, this week has been harder on me then previous weeks. My school course load is about the same and I am still studying for my LSAT's the same amount, but for some reason it has been harder for me. I sometimes feel so drained after a long day of school or after getting home from my internship, that I just hope it will all be worth it in the end. I sometimes wish there was a way to look into the future and just see myself in 10 years to see what happens. Moreover, the fact that my computer has been acting up all week has not made anything easier for me.

On a political note, I was reading an article on CNN about more disagreements between Democrats and Republicians (surprise surprise) and I just thought to myself, what's going to happen in fifty years to our government? Nothing will get done because people will be too busy going after each other rather then trying to solve issues. I mean I understand different opinions and believing different things are better for the country, but when everyone is too hardheaded to compromise and negotiate a solution, its the people of the country who lose in the end. It just makes me worried for future generations.

Words I learned this week:
Repose (V)- To rest or put into a comfortable position.
Judicious (Adj)- Having sound judgment; wise

No comments:

Post a Comment