Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost over!

I have been awake since 6 this morning and I feel like this was the longest day of my life. I can't wait for this week to finally be over. I have been studying day and night for the past two weeks for this stupid LSAT. I can not wait for it to be over and after saturday I will not have to think about it. The fact that I have been studying and also trying to keep up with school has been overwhelming. Once this test is done, then I can focus on school and finally be done this semester! I am excited. Once I graduate, I will really feel like I have accomplished something and can finally be happy that I am done (until law school anyway). One question asked of me the other day which caught me off guard was if I had a back up plan in case I end up choosing not to go to law school, Ive never actually thought about it. I should have a backup plan, shouldn't I??

I was reading the news for the first time in days and I find out that Bank Of America will be charging $5 to use their debt card! I was kind of irritated when I heard this. There definitely needs to be some charges in how the banks are managed!


Words I learned this week:
Gerund- The usage of a verb as a noun.
Cajole- To urge or pursue 



No comments:

Post a Comment